Monday, January 14, 2013

I choose - January

This year I want to be more deliberate about the choices that I make. I had ideas about what I wanted to achieve last year. Some of them happened and others are still in the dream stage. Mainly it was because I wasn't clear about where I was headed. So I am taking the class I choose at Big Picture Classes. Elise is so inspiring.  You can find her at enJOY it. Each month I will be setting up what I want to achieve in the coming month. So here we go!

Choices for January
Set up my journals for 2013
Relax and enjoy time with my boys
Set up the Mainly Music programme I am leading
Do one thing each day for my Big Picture classes
Set the boys up for starting school
Use what is growing in our garden for meal planning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...