Monday, September 3, 2012

I have enough


Pin It
So it continues. I have enough

Take a moment to think about your place. As you walk from room to room are there things there that are just taking up space. Do you have things stored away that haven't been used that you are keeping just in case.  Do you enjoy going to your wardrobe and choosing something to wear?

Wouldn't we all like to have our place featured in Home and Garden magazine looking just as beautiful. Not me. I don't have the space or the money to keep up appearances. I am grateful for what I have. What I have is enough and I will use what I already have on hand or have been given.

– William Morris said this 'have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful'

Decluttering. Something that I have been working on for some time. There is a process to work through. More than I can outline here. In short,  I believe there is always a solution to make life easier and I can live with less. Many do

You have enough
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...