Thursday, April 29, 2010

E100 Bible Study

One of my biggest goals this year would have to be making the most important thing the most important thing. What is that you ask? My relationship with God. Through all I have read, seen and heard I know that when I am connected I can live life better. All God desires is for us to be in relationship with him.

At church we have started the E100 Bible Challenge. It involves 100 readings through the bible to give an overall understanding of it. I was all keen and eager. A great kick start to getting back into regularly reading the bible. A week has been and already I am struggling with keeping to the schedule.

I heard a great message from Joyce Meyer today though that was a real boost. The main message I took from it is how we all desire to be better but no matter what we do God loves us anyway.

So I will not feel guilty about not doing what I thought I would. I will press on and do what I can when I can. It won't just happen though I need to be intentional about it. I will keep you posted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...